Version 4.17 covers all accepted MRs from 345 (April 23) to 517. See the merge requests for full information on what has been added - the list below may be incomplete.
Incompatibilities and deprecations
WebHare can no longer connect to 4.14 (or older) servers for module pushes/folder synchronization
The publisher now autoselects the last selected folder when opened but no longer saves which folders you had open
The WebHare docker image is now based on a Ubuntu 18.04 LTS image (and no longer on CentOS 7). This may have effect on the availability of some commands inside the image.
The mysql odbc connector has been replaced with the mariadb connector. It should offer the same functionality, but driver connect strings may need to change.
Switched arguments to IsArrayisSubSetOf to logical order, rename to logical names
The blexdev_forum module has been removed
Improved BEM-ifying of wrd auth plugins, renaming it to 'wh-wrdauth' instead of 'whplugin-wrdauth-'
Removed a lot of long-time deprecations
- Removed CreateCSVExportDialog
- Removed about dialog
- Removed GetPublisherversion
- Removed some deprecated adhoccache invalidation functions
- Removed legacy WHDB transaction setup functions
- Removed GetFilenameFromPath (after 11 years of deprecation)
- Removed some deprecated WRD apis (but not yet the mod::wrd/lib/objectapi.whlib !)
- Removed publisher.sites, publisher.folders, publisher.files tables
Things you should do
- Rename wrdschemas to
<module>:<schema>and use titles for further information. Use
<schema originalname="..."/>in module definitions to rename existing schemas
wh gdprscangives you an overview of wrdschemas and tables that you may have to check for personal data
Things that are nice to know
- Forms now support address fields with zip-based completion for Dutch addresses
- applytester now has an
objtypensspecifying the namespace of the object (as string)
- You can now add custom actions to the userrights manager
- Property setters and getters now support hats
- Forms now add a
data-wh-form-group-forto every fieldgroup div with the names of the contained elements, simplifying some CSS styling
- WRD Payment order numbers can now be configured in the WRD schemas settings
- Webtool form results can now be deleted
- Webtool form mail results can be wrapped in a template defined by the siteprofile (
- Added SelectFormFieldBase as an easier base class for your own formcomponents
- Add 'expect := folder/file/any' option to Open(WHFSObject)ByPath forcing them to throw with more detailed information about what they were missing.
<customfield>to Forms for easier 'one-off' specialized fields without requiring XSDs
<optionsource>to Tollium for easier 'one-off' generating options by invoking a function
- The Docker image allows you to override the temporary folder being used by setting the environment variable
- Added BEM classes to all the actual input/textarea/select nodes in the forms rendering
- Add support for toplevel gid=s in