An example site can be installed:
- Download the module with the example webdesign from gitlab.com to see the fully functional and optimized example webdesign.
- Download the archived version of the example website can be downloaded from
- Open the Publisher application in WebHare
- Choose a folder for your website
- Upload the archive file and unpack the archive (double click).
- Select the extracted folder and choose “Sites -> Convert to site” from the Publisher menu.
(Working example site see: https://examplesite.webhare.dev/ )
When using this example design for your own created website, you have change the search.siteprl.xml file with reference to the site name ‘site::example-site’ into reference to your own site like ‘site::<your-site-name>’
When using the example site as basis for a new moduledesign, you have to rename the first part of the used namespaces in the harescripts and siteprofiles to a new namespace used for your new moduledesign.